Jose C. Principe – Neural & Adaptive Systems
Like no other text in this field, authors Jose C. Principe, Neil R. Euliano, and W. Curt Lefebvre have written a unique and innovative text unifying the concepts of neural networks and adaptive filters into a common framework.
The text is suitable for senior/graduate courses in neural networks and adaptive filters. It offers over 200 fully functional simulations (with instructions) to demonstrate and reinforce key concepts and help the reader develop an intuition about the behavior of adaptive systems with real data. This creates a powerful self-learning environment highly suitable for the professional audience.
From the Inside Flap
Develop New Insight into the Behavior of Adaptive Systems This one-of-a-kind interactive book and CD-ROM will help you develop a better understanding of the behavior of adaptive systems. Developed as part of a project aimed at innovating the teaching of adaptive systems in science and engineering, it unifies the concepts of neural networks and adaptive filters into a common framework. It begins by explaining the fundamentals of adaptive linear regression and builds on these concepts to explore pattern classification, function approximation, feature extraction, and time-series modeling/prediction. The text is integrated with the industry standard neural network/adaptive system simulator NeuroSolutions. This allows the authors to demonstrate and reinforce key concepts using over 200 interactive examples. Each of these examples is ‘live, ‘ allowing the user to change parameters and experiment first-hand with real-world adaptive systems. This creates a powerful environment for learning through both visualization and experimentation. Key Features of the Text.
- The text and CD combine to become an interactive learning tool.
- Emphasis is on understanding the behavior of adaptive systems rather than mathematical derivations.
- Each key concept is followed by an interactive example.
- Over 200 fully functional simulations of adaptive systems are included.
- The text and CD offer a unified view of neural networks, adaptive filters, pattern recognition, and support vector machines.
- Hyperlinks allow instant access to keyword definitions, bibliographic references, equations, and advanced discussions of concepts.
The CD-ROM Contains:
* A complete, electronic version of the text in hypertext format
* NeuroSolutions, an industry standard, icon-based neural network/adaptive system simulator
* A tutorial on how to use NeuroSolutions
* Additional data files to use with the simulator
An innovative approach to describing neurocomputing and adaptive learning systems from a perspective which unifies classical linear adaptive systems approaches with the modern advances in neural networks. It is rich in examples and practical insight. -James Zeidler, University of California, San Diego
José C. Principe is Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Biomedical Engineering, and BellSouth Professor at the University of Florida, and the Founder and Director of the Computational NeuroEngineering Laboratory. He is an IEEE and AIMBE Fellow, Past President of the International Neural Network Society, Past Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Engineering and the Founder Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Reviews on Biomedical Engineering.
Get Neural & Adaptive Systems or the other courses from the same one of these categories: eBook, Trading, Systems, Neural, Networks, University, Environment, Jose C. Principe for free on Course Sharing.
Share Course Neural & Adaptive Systems, Free Download Neural & Adaptive Systems, Neural & Adaptive Systems Torrent, Neural & Adaptive Systems Download Free, Neural & Adaptive Systems Discount, Neural & Adaptive Systems Review, Jose C. Principe – Neural & Adaptive Systems, Neural & Adaptive Systems, Jose C. Principe.