Warren Brussee – Getting Started in Investment Analysis
Getting Started in Investment Analysis is an approachable introduction to this important topic. It quickly teaches–you how to make overall judgments on investment data without having to do complicated statistical analysis. With this book as your guide, you’ll discover how to choose stocks for savings and retirement, and learn–how to glean insights from investment data–by examining graphs and seeking correlations. For those looking to go a step further in their investment endeavors, Getting Started in Investment Analysis shows how to perform a? more detailed statistical analysis using Excel and high-school level math skills.
Table of Contents
Getting a Feel for Your Own Investments.
- PART 1: LOOKING AT INVESTMENT DATA.
- Chapter 1: Getting Good Data.
- Chapter 2: Identify Visual Correlations.
- PART 2: QUANTITATIVE DATA APPLICATIONS.
- Chapter 3: Types of Data.
- Chapter 4: Probability.
- Chapter 5: Plots and Distributions.
- Chapter 6: Testing Variables Data.
- Chapter 7: Testing Proportional Data.
- PART 3: QUANTITATIVE EVALUATION OF STOCKS, THE MARKET, AND INVESTING PRACTICES.
- PART 4: SPECIFIC ANALYSIS ISSUES RELATED TO RETIREMENT INVESTING.
- Chapter 11: Quick-Use Baseline Retirement Numbers.
- Chapter 12: Adjustments for a Pension, a Lower Savings Level, or a Reduced Retirement Budget.
- Chapter 13: Assumptions/Rationale in Savings Calculations.
Understanding Logarithmic Charts.
Warren Brussee is a Six Sigma expert who spent thirty-three years at GE as an engineer, plant manager, and engineering manager. His responsibilities encompassed manufacturing plants in the United States, Hungary, and China. Brussee earned his engineering degree from Cleveland State University and attended Kent State University towards his EMBA. He has written two widely used books on Six Sigma.
Share Course Getting Started In Investment Analysis, Free Download Getting Started In Investment Analysis, Getting Started In Investment Analysis Torrent, Getting Started In Investment Analysis Download Free, Getting Started In Investment Analysis Discount, Getting Started In Investment Analysis Review, Warren Brussee – Getting Started In Investment Analysis, Getting Started In Investment Analysis, Warren Brussee.