David R.Kotok - Invest in Europe Now!
An insider's guide to investing in Europe
With the U.S. market in shambles, investors are looking for other places to put their money. Europe has become the destination of choice, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.
Using the different perspectives of an author who lives in Europe and an author who lives in the United States, Invest in Europe Now! is one the most informative guides to making money outside North America. It outlines the best ways to take advantage of the rapidly shifting global financial environment and shows you what indicators to follow, what instruments and markets are best poised for growth, and how to avoid various pitfalls along the way.
- Outlines the safest ways to invest in Europe and secure the returns you desire
- Written by a unique author team, which represent both the U.S. and European perspective
- Discusses how some European markets and stocks are relatively more attractive than their American counterparts
Throughout this book, David Kotok and Vincenzo Sciaretta reveal the realities of investing in Europe and how you can benefit from doing so.
Table of Contents
- Part I Macro Issues.
- Chapter 1 Euro Versus Dollar.
- Chapter 2 Convergence and Integration.
- Chapter 3 Taxation.
- Chapter 4 Stock Market Evolution.
- Chapter 5 Accessing Europe with ETFs.
- Part II Stock-Specific Strategies.
- Chapter 6 Successful Strategies in the Eurozone.
- Chapter 7 Valuation.
- Chapter 8 Old Continent Stocks and the Super-Euro.
- Part III The Guru Chapters.
- Chapter 9 When It Is America That Diversifies Out of the Dollar An Interview with William Clark.
- Chapter 10 Yes, Europe Is Cheaper than the United States (and the Gap Is Not Justified any Longer) An Interview with Felix Zulauf.
- Chapter 11 Europe–Asia: The Promising Linkage An Interview with Marc Faber.
- Chapter 12 Eastern Europe: The Prognosis Looks Favorable An Interview with Mark Mobius.
- Chapter 13 Europe Is Moving Toward the Center-Right, the United States Toward the Left An Interview with Edward Yardeni.
- Chapter 14 For Now I Go with Continental Europe An Interview with Ken Fisher.
- Chapter 15 Looking for Gems in the Eurozone Bond Market An Interview with Emanuele Ravano.
- Chapter 16 The Path of Least Resistance Leads to a Stronger Euro and a Weaker Dollar An Interview with Catherine Mann.
- Chapter 17 Eurozone Stocks: When Optimism Prevails An Interview with François-Xavier Chevallier.
- Chapter 18 The Credit Crunch Fallout Is Dreadful Everywhere (but the Eurozone Can Survive) An Interview with Bob McKee.
About the Authors.
DAVID R. KOTOK is the co-founder and Chief Investment Officer of Cumberland Advisors—with over $1 billion under management. He currently serves as a Director and Program Chairman of the Global Interdependence Center (GIC), whose mission is to encourage the expansion of free trade, reduce international conflicts, and improve worldwide living standards. Kotok's articles and financial market commentary have appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Barron's, and he is a regular contributor to CNBC programs such as Morning Call, Power Lunch, Squawk on the Street, Squawk Box Asia, and Worldwide Exchange. Kotok lives in Sarasota, Florida. VINCENZO SCIARRETTA has written for Italy's leading financial magazines, works as an advisor, and runs the Web site www.yeswetrade.com, which is dedicated to individual traders and investors. He has been covering European and international financial markets for the last twelve years and has a background in technical analysis of stocks and commodities. Sciarretta has presented his work in leading publications such as Futures and Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. He¿has given speeches in Frankfurt, Milan, Chicago, Philadelphia, and other parts of the world on topics ranging from technical analysis of the financial markets to the euro and its implications. Sciarretta lives in Sirmione, Brescia, Italy.
"In an era when American are perhaps more provincial than ever with their investments, 'Invest in Europe Now!' is a very useful addition to the literature." (Barron's, July 2010)
Get Invest In Europe Now! or the other courses from the same one of these categories: eBook, Trading, Stocks, Markets, Investment, Technical, Management, Future, David R.Kotok for free on Course Sharing.
Share Course Invest In Europe Now!, Free Download Invest In Europe Now!, Invest In Europe Now! Torrent, Invest In Europe Now! Download Free, Invest In Europe Now! Discount, Invest In Europe Now! Review, David R.Kotok – Invest In Europe Now!, Invest In Europe Now!, David R.Kotok.